Thursday 8 November 2012

Bitten by the Holiday Bug


I know it is early November. I know it. But today I was overcome with the need to buy Christmas ornaments. Maybe it is the talk that we will be getting our first blizzard, maybe it is the Hydro guys putting up our town Christmas lights. Who knows, but I have the need for my house to be filled with red and white, lights, snowflakes,  and glitter.

It started off innocently enough, I just needed to go into the city to get a couple of things. But when I got into the store, I just couldn't help myself. Ornament after ornament went into my cart. And I blame it all on Pinterest. I've been trying to get some ideas on how to decorate, after all, it is our first Christmas in our new home. The result was my head filled with little ideas to welcome Christmas and the excitement to start crafting to turn these ideas into reality.

So now on with all of the projects! I have a list a mile long filled with decor ideas as well as fun family  dates to fill December. Derek just shakes his head. But since last Christmas was filled with getting used to a new baby, I'm ready to celebrate and have fun with my little family. Bring on the lights and tinsel!

6 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVE ornaments, too!! I love the pic-glitter is wonderful :-) Xo

CoastWithMe said...

It's never too early:)! Christmas will be here before you know it!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

It'll be here before you know it!! I love decorating for the holidays :)) Have a wonderful weekend x

Marie said...

Im feeling excited to decorate my house for the upcoming Christmas too! Will be so much fun :)

Elisa Zanetti said...

It's never too early to buy Christmas decorations...they have a sort of magic
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Sheila said...

I can't wait for Christmas! I wanna decorate early too and get a head start.. haha... ;) I love seeing all those pretty ornaments!

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com