Tuesday 2 October 2012

New Friend



Anders has started to love the piano. I used to play a lot when I was younger but never really liked it. I recently got the urge to start playing again; I wanted to have music in our home with Anders waddling around. So I called up my mother-in-law to borrow her keyboard and have been practicing here and there. I really like how it relaxes me and makes me think. A little momma therapy.

Anders just found it the other week and will not leave it alone! It is so sweet to see his little hands on the keys and his big smile when I turn it on and he can make some music. Kinda makes me smile too.

3 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So precious, I hope he enjoys the piano, that's so sweet :) x

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww that is soo precious!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

1310bynora said...

that is so cute!