Monday 17 September 2012

It's Great to be Home



Even though I had a blast this weekend with my mom and sister it's good to be home. I missed my two loves so much. We had a nice Sunday afternoon laying around catching up and playing with Anders.

It was neat to talk to Derek about his experience of being a stay at home dad for the weekend (first time!). He looked so tired, but did a great job! Derek had the house all cleaned and even bought some roses. It made for a very relaxing home coming.






  1. A note on our white board from Derek (If you're wondering what the writing above is, it's our meal list for the week. What can I say, I'm a planner!)
  2. Beautiful pink roses. They smell so yummy and fresh!
  3. Crepes a la Derek. I get him to make these for me at least once a week. I know, not the greatest for the reduced-sugar-bandwagon, but it's better than chocolate cake (what I crave ALL THE TIME!)
  4. Anders in his hat and mittens for our morning rollerblade (this was more like an afternoon rollerblade).

No comments: